Government Institutions - Medical Assistance Programs
Healthcare in the Philippines is very expensive, and we understand the heavy financial burden put upon most Filipino Lymphoma patients. We have listed down here all the government institutions, that can help with financing your treatment.
Programs & Requirements:
Check out the eligibility, requirements, and all info related to requesting financial aid from these government institutions.
Note: Before applying to these government agencies, make sure to prepare the following documents as these are usually required:
- Valid ID – Example: Driver’s License, UMID, TIN Card, Passport, Postal ID, etc.
- Medical Abstract – Must have printed full name, signature and license number of oncologist/ attending physician
- Supporting documents such as laboratory requests, prescriptions, medical bills
- Certificate of Indigency (usually issued by local Barangay Hall)
- Social Case Study (usually issued by a Licensed Social Worker or Municipal Social Welfare and Development Office (MSWDO) located at local city hall / municipality hall)
- Personal Letter of Request / Solicitation Letter – Please see template here
Aside from these, patients may also opt to go to government hospitals to get free treatment.